Your continued use of the Site following any amendments indicates that you accept the amendments.
- Collection and use of personal information: We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing. The information that we collect may include:
- dates of birth
- job titles
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as postcodes
- other information relevant to the customisation of a document on the Site
- other information relevant to client surveys and/or promotions
- any other information requested on this Site or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
- Disclosure of personal information:
- Access to and correction of personal information Access:
If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Complaints about breach:
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us at email@example.com
- Storage and Security:
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure that information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.