We’ve carved out a reputation as one of Hobart’s best Pilates and Fitness studios and while we’re extremely proud of this, there’s so much more that we offer and that your membership gives you access to enjoy. This article gives you our top 6 tips to maximise your training at The Studio. There’s more about exactly what methods we offer in <The Studio – About Us> article but for now, here are 7 ways to achieve all your health and fitness goals working out with The Studio.
1) Get to know your friendly studio team, One thing you’ll notice immediately when you walk into any one of our stunning locations, there’s always a friendly welcoming team member to greet you. Whether it’s one of the operations team or an instructor we don’t run without our team on-hand to look after you, so,
- Make sure you check in at reception before each class, it helps us get to know you and we love knowing all about you and sharing in your journey.
- Stop for a chat, we love a chat just as much as the next person, so feel free to ask questions, we’re passionate about helping you on your journey and sharing our knowledge. It’s why we do what we do.
- Got goals, we want to help you achieve them! Book a Free 30-minute consult with a professional instructor and tell us all about what you want to achieve, the more we know the more we can help.
BOOK A CONSULT
2) Build your own routine, with almost a decade of experience we’ve learned our members who build a routine around their sessions and prioritise them, consistently achieve the best results when it comes to the goals they set themselves.
- Schedule your sessions in advance and commit to yourself. Take advantage of the booking system being open 3 weeks in advance and always get your favourite spot
- If you can’t book consistently then try booking or coming closer to the class time. 9 times out of 10 you’ll get a session spot.
- Get a friend involved, while our instructors are always motivating evidence shows training with a buddy has as much as a 200% improvement compared with training solo. You’re almost 40% LESS likely to skip a session or drop out of a routine if you have a friend to train with?
- Use our team, if you need help making or managing your bookings ask one of our friendly team to help you they can almost always come up with a solution
3) Mix it Up, A change is as good as a holiday or in the case of improving fitness even better. Mixing your method stimulus keeps the body guessing and in turn improving at a far more rapid rate than through doing the same thing day in day out. Not to mention with the versatility of methods at The Studio you have the ability to;
- Improve your strength and tone in Pilates, Cycle or Barre
- Enhance mobility and agility with Yoga and Pilates
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness in Cycle or Barre
- Help stay calm, positive and balanced mentally from any one of our methods.
If you’re looking for a more challenging workout than ever a PT session or Studio Pilates workout could be just what you’re searching for. Book a FREE 30 minute consult with one of our friendly professional team and tell us what you want to achieve. We’ve helped, literally thousands of people just like you reach and smash their fitness goals and would love to do the same with you.
BOOK A CONSULT
4) Know your membership & everything it covers, our F.I.T System Guide is a handy tool when it comes to the Studio membership that is best for you. Both our core and annual memberships cover all class times and types in Reformer Pilates, Barre, Yoga, Cycle, Cycle and Core, SUF Cycle & Mat Pilates. You also benefit from access to both The Studio Salamanca and The Studio SoHo under any of our memberships. Other benefits you might not know included in your membership are;
- Unrestricted bookings, easily book extra sessions & they will be auto reconciled Monday of the following week.
- Fixed membership rate, whatever membership you are currently on is your fixed class rate, whether you do 2 or 22 classes you’ll benefit from the same great value for each session.
- Like the look of a workshop or event, use your membership to access discounted pricing to all Studio events and workshops
- Our Annual provides the best value of any membership, especially for frequent fitness flyers however like packs, they do run continuously from the date of purchase with no extensions or suspensions possible.
- All classes operate with a 12hr cancellation policy. You’ll never have to worry about a thing if you manage your bookings and early cancel (12hours) yourself prior to class if you know you can’t make it.
*Link to T’s & C’s
5) Use the whole week & our App! We’re all for flexibility and freedom of movement that’s why your membership covers all classes and methods and both The Studio Salamanca and The Studio SoHo locations. There are some membership elements we can’t provide flexibility on but they’re out of our control;
- The booking system runs Monday to Sunday each week and we’re open 7 days, so use the full week to get your bookings in as sessions aren’t able to be rolled over into a new week.
- If you’re using a pack you can book as many classes as you like in a week. Tip: We recommend if you’re coming to more than 1 session a week moving to direct debit as it’s a cheaper per class option
- Download and use TheStudio HQ app, we’ve got our own app which makes life oh so easy. With the most up to date timetable for each of our locations a handy ‘My Bookings’ page to see what you’ve scheduled all in one place and the ability to manage all of your sessions from the palm of your hand, this is your go-to session scheduler. Manage and see all of the classes on offer across both locations.
6) Like Follow Share, we remain pretty active on social media, particularly Facebook and Instagram so to find out everything that’s going on or coming up follow us on these channels;
- Moves of the week or video tutorials to help you make sense of it all
- Guest interstate or international visiting instructors taking sessions
- Events and challenges to take part in
- Promotions and product releases
- Open days
- Giveaways/competitions and so much more
So, there’s 6 ways to get the absolute most out of working out with us at The Studio. There’s a whole heap more we have on offer but probably too much to read all in one place so if you’ve got something specific your training for or trying to achieve on a personal level we’d love to help you get that satisfying feeling of absolutely crushing one of your goals.
BOOK A CONSULT